You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can become an active member of 18CloseUp.com.
1. By subscribing to 18closeup.com you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). The parties to this Agreement are you, the Subscriber, and 18CloseUp.com. This Agreement is subject to change by Company at any time, and changes are effective upon posting at the Service or upon notice to the Subscriber by e-mail.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older (21 in some areas) to receive a membership. You must provide your transaction ID # or your username and password and your email address in order for us to cancel the rebilling of same credit card.
3. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT 18closeup.com ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATION CONTAINED AT 18closeup.com DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF 18closeup.com OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN 18CloseUp.com. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT AND DOWNLOADABLE FROM 18closeup.com INCLUDE VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND TRANSSEXUAL SEXUAL SITUATIONS, THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND, AND THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS.
YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN YEARS AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
4. I agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify Company for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from my attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of materials from 18CloseUp.com, alone or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of materials from 18closeup.com including, but not limited to, damages resulting from loss of revenue, loss of property, fines, attorney's fees and costs, including, without limitation, damages resulting from prosecution and/or governmentally imposed seizure(s), forfeiture(s), and/or injunction(s).
5. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Subscriber:
a. Subscription Fees. The Subscriber is responsible for paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing terms; and
b. Full payments for all goods and services ordered at, through and/or from Company and its licensees.
6. Subscriptions may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform Company of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Company is notified, by electronic mail at email@example.com , of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
7. Payment for the services provided to you at and/or through 18closeup.com may be made by automatic credit card or debit card debit and you hereby authorize Company and its agents to transact such payments on your behalf.
8. Subscription to 18closeup.com may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Company or Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic mail. You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by you during or through the use of 18CloseUp.com. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of your membership for any reason.
9. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through the use of a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Each Subscriber must choose a unique, non-dictionary word, password for 18closeup.com. It is strictly forbidden to reuse the password created for 18closeup.com on other sites. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
10. Company does not screen or endorse advertisements or communications submitted to 18closeup.com by third-party licensees, advertisers, or subscribers for electronic dissemination through 18CloseUp.com. Subscribers are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of 18closeup.com prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at 18closeup.com or otherwise responding to any communication at 18CloseUp.com.
11. Any liability of Company, including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to Company for the preceding month. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
12. Company is not liable for damages resulting from disseminating, failing to disseminate, or incorrectly or inaccurately disseminating any Software, data, advertisement or other communication at or through 18CloseUp.com.
13. No warranty is made by Company regarding any information, services, Software or products provided through or in connection with 18CloseUp.com, and Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of Software, information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
14. All materials included at 18closeup.com are for the private use by Subscribers only. No other uses are intended by the Company and any other use is strictly prohibited.
15. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and Company regarding Subscribers' use of 18closeup.com and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral under- standings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its termination.
BY JOINING 18closeup.com YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, CONSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT, REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS AND UNDERSTAND THAT MATERIALS PRESENTED AT 18closeup.com INCLUDE NUDITY, VISUAL AND AUDIO PRESENTATIONS OF SEXUAL SITUATIONS AND ADULT LANGUAGE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, ARE NOT OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR ARE IN AN UNAUTHORIZED DOWNLOADING LOCATION, THEN SEIZE ALL ATTEMPTS TO JOIN 18closeup.com AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
** Important Notice Regarding Charge backs and Fraud **
Users who intentionally gain access to this site with no intention of paying, and later dispute the charge with their credit card company and/or refuse to pay the charge, are committing fraud and are subject to criminal and civil litigation under interstate commerce laws.
Copyright © 18CloseUp.com 2007-2016, All Rights Reserved